Thursday 24 October 2013

my video...

Over the past few days I have been starting to put my video together, messing around with different things to see what would work best and flow best together to make a good video. At this moment in time I am very skeptical as to what the finished outcome will be like, I am not too sure if it will be successful or not and i think that is due to the fact that I have not been very inspired so far.

Having said that I have decided to have a combination of both video and images together to make up my piece. I feel that maybe video would work better for the whole thing but i like the effect that the jumping images have. They can sometimes be a little bit more enticing.

So far my video is looking quite good, I also feel that I would be able to produce something to a much higher standard if i was more familiar with the software I am using, however over the past few weeks I have managed to navigate my way around Adobe Premiere and learn how to use it.

The theme of my video is all about how the environment is so miss treated and uncared for, showing people the not so pretty things. I want to make people see how the area is being mistreated and how run down and unattractive it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment