Monday 21 October 2013

Direction!?

Over the past few days, after a discussion with my tutor I have though a lot about what the best direction would be for this project.

I have the two different options that I have mentioned within this blog, one where I focus in on the not so good things within the environment that annoy me and arent so nice, or focusing in on the good and better things that are surrounding us.

After much though I have decided to go back to the first option of the things that annoy me, rather than focus this video around litter and things like that I have based it around one area that is massively over grown and a mess, a public place that is council owned and should be looked after yet it is no longer treated with any respect, it is a part of this local area and the environment, the environment is fundamental to living so why cant they just care for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment