Wednesday 9 October 2013

A change?

The other day I went out and started taking photographs of the streets and areas surrounding my house, I went out with the intention of photographing the things that annoy me about the environment, such as the rubbish and over grown areas, to me I can't see when the areas in which we live and spend a lot of our time can't be properly looked after, especially places like parks which children spend a lot of their time in. So I started taking some photographs where I was focusing on the annoying side of the environment, and I constantly found myself getting distracted from what I was doing and started to take photos of the better things within the area, focusing of the beauty of nature and the landscape. Like I have said previously, my passion within the photographic field lies with landscape and nature photography and I guess this is its way of showing through, the fact that I am always drawn to the natural beauty of areas is quite interesting. Even though certain things annoy me like the littering and vandalism, I see past all of that and look for what is good and nice, this is something that I wish happened with all people, why find the need to vandalize, why not appreciate.

I am going to go through all of the images that I took the other day and I will post them above, there is a combination of both looking at the bad and the good within the environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment