Friday 4 October 2013

Brain storming ideas

I know the area that I specialize in withing photography, that being nature and landscape based work. This is the main thing that I want to take into this time based piece. Using the theme of nature and landscape (probably more landscape and environment based more than anything) I need to come up with an idea that is influenced by a debate - it needs to be something that is meaningful to me.

At the moment I am a little bit stuck for ideas on what my video can consist of, I have started brain storming by creating a very basic mind map with a few different ideas on it;


There are two different directions withing this mind map, it could either be taken in the direction of showing the good side of the environment like the natural beauty of the landscapes with trees, field and flowers or showing the negative side, being the vandalism and the littering and the general pollution of the environment.

Even though I have this mind map I am still a little bit stuck on which direction to go in, so I need to do a bit of research to help inform me.

I think I am going to base this piece around the local area where I live, purely because it is something that I am very familiar with and I see what changes on a daily basis, there are both positive and negative things that happen so I can take it in either direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment